Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Are you a Spinner? Help a girl, will ya?

Tomorrow I am vowing to pick up my roving and my spindle and spin some damn yarn. I bought some gorgeous roving on ebay last year and I was practicing. I got discouraged when I began reading about plying the yarn. I can barely spin the yarn in a one ply strand. So..what's a girl to do? Where to begin? My gorgeous roving is a dyed in yellows, pinks and reds...(I think!) I have a bad habit of throwing things away so hopefully I still have that big bag full. Drives my husband crazy when i do that :) After reading some blogs, I'm anxious to spin *and to dye...

I haven't really knit much this week/last weekend because I worked Saturday and Sunday. I am working on the Fairly Easy Faire Isle Cardigan (Stitch and Bitch) for my awesome mom :) It will be my first adult sweater! I'm using Lamb's Pride Bulky in a steel blue color which I forget the name of.

We are going camping this weekend for a week and I plan to bring a bunch of projects to work on. I should be able to work on things and get some stuff accomplished. Becasue. I start school the next week! Yikes. I can't believe its here so quick! I thought I'd miss it...but I haven't been gone long enough :)

I'm going to bed.
zzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Lol.. I remember the feeling. What would you like to know? Maybe I can help. Feel free to email me.
Annie

3:51 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

send me an email.. and we can discuss this easier..k?
Annie

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home