Sunday, September 04, 2005

Best Friend Dolls

I have been in love with these dolls since I saw the first one on Kirsten's blog (http://crazydaisy.us). I checked three local knitting shops and couldn't find Interweave Knits, Summer 2002. And then I saw some more adorable dolls on another blog. I had to order the pattern. The issue is sold out but they are still selling the pattern and it FINALLY came!! I'm going to make a bunch of these. I've always loved dolls. I gave this one to my mom who named hers Annie. I've started on my second one but can't decide on the clothes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger LazyDaisy said...

She's cute! Love the pink hair. I was just looking at mine a couple weeks ago thinking that I'd really like to knit more ...

Kerstin
crazydaisy.us

4:21 AM  
Blogger LazyDaisy said...

She's cute! Love the pink hair. I was just thinking the other day that I would love to knit more "fashionable girlies" ... :)

4:23 AM  
Blogger LazyDaisy said...

Oops! Sorry for the double comment. I just signed up with blogger so I wouldn't have to type in my name on Blogger comments anymore and I didn't think the first one went through. Crazy!

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home