Monday, September 05, 2005

Three More Days...

NYC here I come :)

On Friday, after my second day of clinical at the hospital I will be traveling with a Bruce friend to NYC! My favorite band in the whole world is having a CD Listening Party/show for their fans. I lucked out and got a ticket and I am very excited about it! I'll be staying over. My fellow online girlfriends have offered me a place to rest my weary head after the madness and I'll catch a few hours sleep before traveling home to my normal, boring, mother/wife/nursing student running off to catch my son's first baseball game of the fall season life.

In the meantime, I *should* be studying because I have an exam tomorrow. School is back in full swing. They certainly don't let you ease back into things! I told myself I'd do more studying this year. And not let anything go to the last minute. Heh. :::whistles:: I am the worlds biggest procrastinator. Knitting is the perfect escape....and so is the damn computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger • B E N B E N E K • said...

Just wanted to announce the 4th anniversary of Hand Knits for Young Moderns - a website filled with scans from vintage knitting pattern books - thank you!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home