Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sock Pictures. Uhhhuh.



I purchased a brand spanking new digital camera and I ADORE it. As is usually the case, now that I got this new one, hubby fixed the old one. But even fixed, this new one is so much better. Old cam didn't have a zoom for goodness sake. It was an inexpensive gift from my mother-in-law and I'm grateful but it's nice to step it up some.

First up is the Jawoll for the bro-in-law. I think these came out great and I've impressed myself by knitting the largest socks I've ever knit :) Actually, I've never knit my husband or dad a pair or socks (yet!) so there will be more big socks to come. These are baggy on me but seem to fit my husband fine. I used his size 13 shoe foot for them and he's got some big man sized calves :)





These are for me. I think. The first sock was quick and is just SO soft. I have cast on for the second sock but haven't This one is Gernanium by KnitPicks and I'll definitely be purchasing more of this yarn. Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these circs. As reported by lots of other bloggers, they are very smooth to knit with. It's been a while since I've knit with my addi's but I think these are smoother and I think maybe even slightly more pointy




Ok. These is the sock I wasn't thrilled with...the colorway I think. I haven't made the second one yet because I'm unmotivated by the color...I forget what yarn this was. It's soft though. And it looks better in the picture than in real life. :)

Last but not least..this was magic stripes by Lion Brand. Sock for my middle child, my son. He is anxious for them to be done. I'm almost done with the second sock but put it aside for the Geranium sock (how selfish am I?!?!) :) I don't like the toe at al land need to rip it out some. It's too pointy. And the picture is missing....I'll have to retake it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home