Monday, October 23, 2006

The sock thing...

I'm still knitting the socks. Cripes! WHat fun. I have sucessfully knit a pair out of Jawoll for the brother in law's Christmas gift. They are fabulous if I do say so myself. Just don't tell him I've worn them. Who could help it? :) It was only for a little while and I just sat knitting and watching tv. Even though they were about 8 sizes too large.

I finally got my order from Knitpicks and I do love their new circs. I'm knitting this next pair now with two of them but will probably switch to dpn's for the gusset. I LOOOOVE the new yarn I got...Memories in the Geranium color way. It's gorgeous and I'll definitely be getting more in the other colors.

I think I want to knit a pair of the infamous Jaywalkers but I'm concerned about sizing. I'd like to hopefully knit my mom and dad each a new pair for Christmas...and my sister-in-law, sister and mother-in-law. I' know thats ambitious so if anyone happens to stumble upon this here blog, I'd love a quick and easy pattern! I'm thinking a little bit about lace.

Now..I MUST get a new digital camera. This weekend I hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

wow that's a lot of socks to knit!

btw thanks for the new to me Mary Jane links! So cute!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home