Saturday, January 26, 2008

crochet..


Wow, it's just so much quicker than knitting, isn't it?

Current projects...

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d382399d4b682be43799a039e96a7ddb&topic=184231.0

I'm also working on a new PosterBoy bag from Stitch and Bitch. I made a variation of one a few years ago. At the time, I thought it would be easier to knit it flat and then make a back piece..and then seaming the whole thing. It came out ok...It's a little floppy....probably lining it would be beneficial. Also, I never made straps so it's not the most useful thing. But I store my cd's in it and it was a good learning project.

I'm having a big problem with the graph, now. And I did the last time as well. I dont have access to photshop so I used the knitpro program which works good...but you get a variation of shades instead of the two colors. Hmpt. At any rate, I'm making the best out of it and makint it in black and cream.

So, I'm making the bag black with the rest of the bits whte. Oh..and that's Bob Dylan, in case you didn't recognize. After it's complete I plan to embrodier (probably in chain stitched cursivey lettering) something like...."how does it feel to be on your own, like a complete unknown, with no direction home... like a rolling stone".... in kind of discheveled lettering. I'm about 1/4 to a 1/3 done...will post a pic when it's complete!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home